Considering and planning for excuses and barriers can be key to achieving your goals. As you continue with this process, take time to periodically re-assess what is getting in the way. Here is an old post to help you combat those excuses!
We all have excuses when it comes to meeting goals. Sometimes any of us may be prone to more excuses based on whatever we have going on in life. Whether off track, never got started, or just having a bad day. Here are some tips to get rid of those excuses.
Write these down…
- Set a goal and prioritize it.
- List all the excuses for why you have not, or cannot, accomplish this goal.
- Think… what are realistic ways to get over each obstacle listed above?
- Create a specific plan for how you will accomplish this goal, getting around the obstacles you listed above.
- Now, list the barriers that could get in the way of your plan.
- How will you overcome them?
- Stop acting as if the world is out to get you, as if the world is trying to stop you from meeting your goals.
- Change your negative…
View original post 263 more words