Yesterday I encouraged you to evaluate your relationships. Today here are some signs the relationship may need to end…
- You have lost trust in the person.
- You realize you have different values.
- You no longer make plans with him or her in mind, or you avoid making plans with this person.
- You no longer have fun when with this person.
- You fantasize about a romantic relationship with someone else, or a friendship with someone else.
- You gravitate more toward healthier friendships you already have.
- You do not see this person in your future.
- You do not get excited about the idea of seeing this person.
- You do not feel you really know who this person is anymore.
- This person’s negativity is continually bringing down your mood.
- This person does not support your choices, puts you down, etc.
- This person continually pressures you to go against your goals/desires.
- You have tried to communicate about all of these things and yet nothing has changed.
Ending relationships is not easy, but when your own wellbeing is suffering, it may be a must.