I thought I’d keep it light today and talk about those things we do when no is looking…or we think no one is looking! Don’t deny it you do these things too!
1) Check ourselves out in the gym’s bathroom mirror, especially the rear view. Want to make sure we’re covered up…or not ;) If we’re really feeling brave we’ll even sneak a peek in the gym’s main floor to ceiling mirrors!
2) Check our teeth in the cars’ rearview mirror before we get out…want to make sure there’s no lettuce between our teeth
3) Hold your breath when you weigh yourself and stand really tall…like it’ll make a difference. hahaha
4) Try to direct the conversation when your partner is on the phone until he/she finally holds out the phone and says “do you want to talk” then we instantly shut up! :/
5) Start singing out loud while listening to our iPod etc. This is especially embarassing at the gym!
6) Chew the crap out of the Tim Horton’s Roll Up The Rim To Win cup, then it’s so mangled we don’t want to redeem it if we win…but we do anyway. Hey it’s free coffee!
7) Talk to the dog/cat/iguana(?) as if they are a human…then imagine what their answer would be and respond to that!
8 ) Sort all the laundry with good intentions, see that there are now 3 small loads…ah hell, just throw it all in together!
9) Put your favorite fitness outfit in the laundry, forget to do laundry, then take said outfit out of the dirty pile and wear it again…DON’T DENY THIS
10) Pull open the fridge door to see what we might want over and over as if the food content suddenly does a little shuffle and SURPRISE – the yogurt yells ” I’m over here now”
Well Thursdays are my fridays so it’s wind down time for me. Have a good night everyone.
Leave a comment with your funny things you do.
in fun and health